Humakt

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:29:29 +1200

Light Castle

>I think for me the weirdness is that Death seems to be a single god. It's
>just Humakt everywhere,

No, it's not. The whole discussion is about how the Carmanians worship Humakt and nothing has been said about Death elsewhere. Other Death Gods are Zorak Zoran, Iron, Wachaza etc.

>But this seems weird to me. There are NO other mythological representations
>of Death?

Nothing has been said about Death, the discussion has been about Humakt. Keep the two separate before complaining that what I said was strange.

>(Even the Dara Happan one is "known to really be Humakt".)

No, the Dara Happan weapon is known to really be Humakt.

--Peter Metcalfe