Re: More Humakt

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_morat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 07:32:56 +0100

>(Even the Dara Happan one is "known to really be Humakt".)

I Checked the references to Terminatus in GRoY. It turns out that "Terminatus" is identified there as Yelm's murderer. Terminatus is also identified as Rebellus Terminus and Erlandus (both of which appear on the God's Wall) and both are identified with Orlanth, not Humakt (although they appear to be distinct and there is another figure on the God's wall - "Oralanatum" - that might ALSO be identified as Orlanth).

I'm not sure where the identification of Terminatus as either the Dara Happan Death God or Humakt came from.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 91