Re: God Learner Secret

From: Topi Pitk?nen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:33:33 +0300

> What I have always wanted to know is why it's been a secret,
> I mean what's the big deal?!
> It's not going to change anything really is it?

> After all it's only a bloody game!

Well that was what the God Learner secret was about... I mean, it was a Great Secret that DID NOT remove your character from the game... yea, I'd say it made a difference.

Now, think about that.

(and i'll be waiting for if the gift carriers are to arrive)

-TP-

"There is nothing like desire for preventing the thing one   says from bearing any resemblance to what one has in mind." - Marcel Proust, Rememberance of Things Past -