Re: Castle Coast saints

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:23:32 -0800

Ian

>Now, the God Learner Empire, on the other hand, seems to be very
>clearly evangelical,

I'd consider them opportunistically syncretic, at least in their imperial days. I don't think they were as interested in spreading Malkionism, as making sure Malkioni worshipped correctly (at least that's how I interpret Return to Rightness).

>and am I mistaken in assuming that they started,
>at least, from Malkioni first principles before embarking on their
>grand experiments?

Correct.

I do like the idea of a Saint Inhuman Monster somewhere.

--

David Dunham