Animists

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:12:29 -0500

On 30 Mar 2005 at 22:00, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org wrote:

> It still looks to me like the animist get's quite versatile powers at
> reasonable "prices", but that mostly he doesn't get the raw punch at
> higher levels that theists and wizards get.

Well, to keep rules-y-ness out of it, I point you to p105, which says your way of viewing
it is in keeping with intent.

"Theism is easy to learn and use, and is relatively weak at the bottom and powerful at
the top. Animism is easy to learn but harder to use, relatively powerful at the bottom
end, but realtively weak at the top. Wizardry is difficult to learn and use, and like theism
is relatively weak at the lower echelons, but very powerful for those few at the top."

LC

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 89