Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 87

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 03:27:56 EST

In a message dated 31/03/2005 08:55:04 GMT Standard Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

My old RuneQuest books described these brutes as resembling "Cornish ogres." I always took that statement at face value, but when I starting looking for some actual Cornish stories about ogres, I came up with absolutely . . . nothing.

We are slipping into Oscar Wilde territory here, the Cornish Ogre is the friend of the Selfish Giant (from the story of that name) the two of them used to live together for seven years, but split after a rift. If you know what I mean.

Simon