What would Kallyr do?

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:41:25 +0100

In message <20050325050041.29232.qmail_at_diablo.albionsoft.com>, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes
>> Does in mine. In fact my last RQ campaign but one featured
>> the players finding a copy of KING OF SARTAR. They gave it to
>> Starbrow.
>
>Just out of pure curiosity, how much of it did she read? And what did
>she do about it? Attempt to stick with the scenario (better find a
>dragon, then), or go "right, MG is going to V" and deliberately do
>something different, in places at least?

Well, she had people read it for her (no point in having your chief going bonkers) and what she got out of it mostly involved raising her suspicions of one of her associates. (This was before the ret-con about Argrath in HQ materials.)

But we never got further: the players delivered the prophecy to Kallyr and then told either join me permanently or get out of Genertela: you know too much. One (the party Trickster) joined her: the rest were last seen heading to Umathela.

If I ever return to that setting I'll certainly allow 'history' to vary. But I have one worry for the triumph of Kallyr's cause: she now knows that 'history' says that when she attempted the Lightbringers Quest she failed. And that could have a bad effect....

--
Michael Cule