(unknown charset) Identities

From: (nil)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 15:24:51 -0500

On 20 Mar 2005 at 12:00, Jane Williams wrote:

> I'm in the process of generating a character who has just that.
> Sartarite, but kidnapped by the Lunars in late childhood, brought up in
> Tarsh as a hostage and deliberately trained in the "Lunar Way". Rescued
> and taken back to her clan as a young adult. She's getting both
> Sartarite and Tarshite homeland keywords at 15, with overlapping skills
> at 17. I haven't yet looked into the details of what this will mean (nor
> of which goddess she got initiated into!), but that's the general idea.

Yeah, that's sort of how I'm handling situations=20 like that. (I've got someone who left in late childhood, they're getting a mix of keywords. )

I like your 15/15 overlaps at 17 idea. I think=20 that in each case you would strike some
kind of balance like that, ranging from 17/13=20 split to something more overlapping like above.

LC