More Manirian pigs

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:31:16 +1200

Keith Nellist:

>I am enjoying the debate on the various origins of Wenelian peoples and think
>that an enterprising GM could paraphrase the various arguments into a debate
>between Wenelians, who would clearly have different views of their own
>origins
>and debate them hotly.

I already did something along that lines when I developed the Valeki. The Slontons think the Valeki are Malkionized Hsunchen which really really angers the Valeki.

>My own preference would be for five piggies as that is the number of toes I
>have on one foot

My preference is for three little piggies and a big bad wolf to eat them all up. Perhaps if we gave winged pigs to one of the pig tribes, we might have some consensus...

--Peter Metcalfe