(unknown charset) Re: Identities

From: (nil)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:25:26 +1100

At 04:01 PM 19/03/05, PMetcalfe wrote:
> > So they made it with an Australian actor. I find that vastly amusing.=
=2E.

>Mel Gibson was born in the States.

   Bob Hope was born in Eltham in the UK. Didn't stop him being an American for a century.

   Admittedly, Mel Gibson lives over there, so I'll leave him there... ;)

   ObGlorantha: Can you reasonably have two cultural keywords? Would anyone allow two at the full 17, or would one be at 13?

--
| Paul May               | paul.robert.may_at_gmailNOSPAM.com
| Kax Hoplodyne, Ltd     | kax_at_oraNOSPAMc.net.au
| MIB 1138; RD Australia | the_kax_at_yaNOSPAMhoo.com

     I'm an omnitheist. You can't have too many messiahs.