Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 60

From: James Holloway <jeh30_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: 19 Mar 2005 01:15:33 +0000

On Mar 18 2005, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org wrote:

Jane Williams:

>Unless she's dressing sensibly for fighting, not
>according to some male-invented retcon. Try fighting
>in an overskirt some day, and compare it with fighting
>in just trews. Yes, it *can* be done, but why make
>life awkward for yourself?

Is the Vingan overskirt very substantial? Artistic license aside, I've always envisioned it as a sort of token, almost loincloth-y thing. Vingans wear trews because they're comfortable to fight in, and those apron-like dealies because, well, to do otherwise would be improper!

--
James Holloway