Bacofi and Kultain

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:53:23 -0500

When does the Mad King Hroar thing happen, and when do the Kultain get broken up?

I know the answer is 1619 in both cases, but when? Do the Kultain get taken apart as
part of the invasion of Heortland that results in the siege of Whitewall? Are they the first
victims? Or does it predate that?

And the Hroar thing. The descriptions in the Dragon Pass Gazeteer are for 1621, right
before Orlanth is Dead begins. By then the Hroar has converted and gone mad. Presumably this is in response to the Heortland invasion. How long after siding with the
Lunars does he convert and go wacky, resultin in rebellion and massacre?

Who ran Smithstone before Fazzur takes it and hands it over to Sanuel?

Who ran Jansholm before Willelm the Bloody? Did Willelm already have it by dispensation from Rikard, and then betray Rikard by not
fighting the Lunars? (That actually makes the most sense to me.)