Heortling clothing

From: Jeff Richard <RichJ_at_foster.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:00:40 -0800

>>I kind of doubt it. The Sartarites wear trousers, not kilts.
>Not according to the illustration on page 49 of Heroquest.
>Personally I think it depends on the individual concerned.

Or the artist:)

Personally, I think that the artwork for David Dunham's computer game - "King of Dragon Pass" - is the definitive statement on how Heortlings dress, what their buildings look like, and so. The amount of artwork generated for the game was staggering (and good). David might be willing to expand on this.

Only one caveat - apparently the Heortlings are darker skinned than is depicted in King of Dragon Pass. I imagine they look more Mediterranean in skin and hair color than northern European (if I recall, brown is the most common hair color).

Jeff