RE: Bare Arsed Sartarites

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:04:34 -0000

> Well, you can moon someone while wearing (or maybe not
> wearing) trousers as is demnostrated by
>
> http://www.glorantha.com/new/images/eurmal.jpg

Well, that's one interpretation of that picture, yes. Not one that had previously occurred to me, but perfectly valid.

> The real question is what do the Sartarites call it? Not
> "mooning" obvioulsy. Storming? Thundering?

I'm pretty sure it becomes known as "mooning" during the Occupation, at least when done to a Lunar. At least, I seem to remember hearing that that's what they call it in Pavis.

> Ah, these deep, scholarly gloranthan discussions!

That's why we can't have newbies over here, they'd be scared off :)