(unknown charset) Re: Hard back book of HeroQuest maps???

From: µävy
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:46:35 -0800

> (I fear it's the kind of thing nobody will make any more, now that the
> Fan Publication Policy allows Issaries to veto or steal any publisher's
> work at the last minute...) :-(

That's right, Nick. Issaries, Inc. is going into the Grinch business. They *want* you to create beautiful Gloranthan things *just* so they can steal or veto them. In fact, the corporate drones at Issaries World headquarters have run out of ideas, and the only way the Issaries Megacorporation can continue is to steal things from other people.

Our reporter caught up with Greg Stafford, teh multi-billionaire RPG mogul (insiders estimate that he could buy six and a half Microsofts just with his pocket money), at his 15,000,000 square foot "Vacation Home" on Mount Diablo, overlooking the San Francisco Bay Area. After using binoculars to point out the various businesses he owned, Greg said: "Yes, I must admit, putting the "Concept Use" clause in the Fan Publication Policy made all the difference - at the beginning of 2005 Issaries was a struggling company, with only one full time employee. With the FPP, we were able to leverage the work of our loyal fans and produce the Business Empire you see here. =46rankly, we couldn't have done it without the ability to veto or steal people's work at the last minute."

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du pr=C8sent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu