(unknown charset) Re: Hard back book of HeroQuest maps???

From: vx
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:20:26 -0800

Nick

>Claire collaborated with Greg Stafford to improve on
>the scribbled maps from "Revealed Mythologies".
>
>(I fear it's the kind of thing nobody will make any more, now that the
>Fan Publication Policy allows Issaries to veto or steal any publisher's
>work at the last minute...

Sound exactly like the sort of thing people will make. She COLLABORATED with Greg, which means he wasn't going to be surprised and would have little reason to veto the work. Also, nothing in the fan publication policy allows Issaries to steal works.

As for the work itself, it's truly a work of art, with way cool mythic maps.

--

David Dunham