Glorantha players wanted in W. Yorkshire area, U.K.

From: shaun.britliff_at_virgin.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:07:06 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,
Firstly my apologies to all those who this posting will not be relevant to. I am an ex-RPGer now getting back into that side of gaming after 10-15 yrs out of the hobby. I'm shortly going to be moving from Essex to somewhere around the West Yorkshire area and I'll like to met other Glorantha players, of whatever system, to do some reasonably regular gaming with. I've only ever played RQ2, but have lots of 3rd edition stuff as well and am equally happy to try HQ, or HeroWars if anyone still plays that since HQ was released. I'm also willing to run a campaign, probably more RQ2 or RQ3 based, but it'll be a mix and match of what feels right to me with input from players (hopefully reaching a consensus!)
I don't mind a bit of travelling, so if there is anyone within around say 1 hr journey of Halifax (anywhere from Manchester to Leeds, possibly even further afield) that is looking for an extra player or whatever then please get in touch, preferably directly to myself rather than as another posting. Presumably my email address will be shown, but if not then it is shaun.britliff_at_virgin.net Many thanks,
Shaun.