animist power

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_zoomtown.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:51:59 -0500

> Except that you defend against magic with your strongest magical ability,
> surely.

HQ page 99 "Beings resist magic with their best relevant ability or keyword". Your "Fight Fire" feat isn't going to help you against a Hollow Moon spirit's Induce Madness attack.

> > It still looks to me like the animist get's quite versatile powers at
> reasonable "prices", but that mostly he doesn't get the raw punch at
> higher levels that theists and wizards get.
>
> -Adept

Remember my points about using common magic charms as active abilities and multiple secrets, as well as Jane's about automatic charm activation.

                                    Mark Mohrfield

markmohrfield
e-mail: markmohrfield_at_zoomtown.com