Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 78

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:06:19 +0300 (EEST)

I wrote:
> >Changing most chaotic entities to spirits has been a surprise to me.

Peter replies:
> This is a reference to a list that I made on the HQ-RPG list. First
> Mikko claimed that all chaotic entities were spirits and now he claims
> that most such entities are spirits.

*sigh* Would you tone it down a bit Peter.

I'm _not_ claiming to know the truths about the universe (even Glorantha here). I was talking about _my_ impressions on the material.

The chaotic entities have all shifted to the background in the recent HW/HQ material. They hardly seem to be the soul-destroying menace they were in the RQ era.

But most of all. I'm trying to stir up some civilized conversation here, I don't think your flame-war style is very conductive to that.

> For the record, I only described three (and a third) entities out of
> eleven as animist cults.

I wasn't actually referring to your list, but the published examples in the HQ book.

        -Adept