Re: Demonology of Gloranthan West

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:21:03 +0100

Terra:

>I am not sure Heir of Malkion will provide information about
>sorcerers.....

It will. Not a lot, perhaps, but it will provide some.

>but they certainly exist in current Glorantha, some of them
>are very powerful enough to overpower Knights and Clergies in Dominant
>Churches.

If by that, you mean that there are means for individual sorcerers to gain more personal magical power than their counterparts in the Churches, then, yes. OTOH, the Churches have the Chain of Veneration on their side, which is a big help when they all work cooperatively.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic