Telmori - a few thoughts

From: Jeff Richard <RichJ_at_foster.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:18:49 -0800

>Temertain's Telmori bodyguard, when on duty, are in wolf form.

Not necessarily. At least in the Seattle Farmers campaign, Temertain is terrified of the Telmori - especially when they are in wolf form. I also don't think they view themselves as being "on duty" or "off duty" - they are the Telmori chosen by their tribe to protect Sartar's Heir, an honorable and probably sacred position.

>One assumes that they (the werewolves) have their wolf brothers (the
pure wolves) with them when on guard?

The Telmori have their wolf brothers with them - whether they are guarding the Prince or not. Some Sartarites in Boldhome view the Telmori as a bunch of wolf-tenders who become wolves themselves each Wildday.

>Are they billeted in Boldhome, and if so how many do we suppose?

In the Seattle Farmers campaign, there are 100 Telmori guards and they have claim to an area called the Wolf Den in the upper Right Arm. The Prince provides them with sheep and other livestock that they can kill and eat. They are well-fed wolves!

Jeff