Lunar Myths

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:13:13 -0400

  I think I may have confused myself again.

How do Lunar Myths work? Myths take place in Godtime, before the Compromise, when
Time didn't exist as we know it.

But the Lunars are all post-Dawn. You can argue the Goddess is in fact a Goddess who
existed in the pre-dawn and has been reborn, but doesn't that mean the only feats and
myths and HQs you can go on are those of this previous goddess. There is nothing
specific to the Red Goddess we know. And what about the 7 mothers? OR Etyries? When did their myths take place, and how do you access them? Did they go on other
people's myths and change them with experimental Heroquesting?

LC