Humakt and Truth

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:55:42 +1200

Jane Williams:

> > And why do you say so firmly that Carmanian Humakt doesn't have a
> > truth rune?

>Because there's a writeup in which his affinities are Death, Combat, and
>Battle. Not Truth or Honour.

Not only is that writeup is extremely short, it doesn't give the runes for those affinities and Light Castle's point about aspects is still valid. Case in point - most subcults of Orlanth Adventurous do not have any Storm Affinities yet Storm is still central to Orlanth.

Personally I would make the combat affinity stem from the Truth Rune rather than the more conventional Death Rune to reflect the Hazars being warriors of Truth against the Lie.

--Peter Metcalfe

--Peter Metcalfe