(no subject)

From: "Jane
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 23:16:28 +0100

> Always. As Peter mentioned but did not detail, there are
> other death gods. How they apply with the story of Death and
> its arrival in the world would be interesting. Note that
> Zorak Zoran has been called a Death god, even though all he
> did was steal Death for a while. (As Orlanth did, as Eurmal
> did, yet neither of them are death gods.)

(Jane)

Babs Gor, too, I believe. Qute a lot who held Death for a bit, but don't own it.

(me!)

I guess it depends on whether you are viewing it through a given religion/cult or the evil mono-myth pedalled by those scurvy god learners.....

> OK, I need a refresher on what happened at Castle Blue.

(Jane)
Red Goddess showed up, big fight, proved herself to be a late-arriving part of the Compromise.

(me)

You sure about that? I thought that she was ex-compromise. Hence, has other options, most notably including the use of chaos.

(Jane)
The theory I'm putting in the Earth Tribe one, BTW, is that Babs Gor doesn't have Death, and never had. She's got a distorted version of Life. The psychological theory then dives headlong into over-18 stuff, through sado-masochism and out the other side, to the point that I won't be putting it on this list, but I think it makes a weird twisted sort of sense.

(Me!)

Babs doesn't have death? Why on earth not? (excuse the pun!) She is a bloodthirsty murdering b*i*t*c*h!!! I like her with Death personnally. Makes her far morre scary IMO.

Regards

Rob