Moon scars and Corn

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:27:12 -0400

On 3 Apr 2005 at 11:00, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org wrote:

> So is this how Sheng did it?
> Should've known. Old Pentan Curse. Darned Mallia spirits.
> The rot killed the emperor as slowly and painfully as possible.
>
> http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050328/full/050328-10.html

LOL! I love Nature's april fool's issues.

As long as we are discussing the Moon, can someone give me the lowdown on corn? I get that it was brought to the world by HonEel, who mated with an Elf God on a Hero Quest of some sort.

Also, it seems to require blood sacrifice to grow properly.

Is it grown in great monoculture fields? Or is it grown with beans and squash, 3-sisters style? (which would probably be ripe for putting together a myth or two for)

LC