Lunar myths

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:46:53 +1200

Light Castle:

>How do Lunar Myths work? Myths take place in Godtime, before the
>Compromise, when Time didn't exist as we know it.

>But the Lunars are all post-Dawn.

Not all of them. There are plenty of Lunar Goddesses that existed before the dawn such as Natha and Gerra.

>You can argue the Goddess is in fact a Goddess who
>existed in the pre-dawn and has been reborn, but doesn't that mean the
>only feats and
>myths and HQs you can go on are those of this previous goddess. There is
>nothing
>specific to the Red Goddess we know. And what about the 7 mothers? OR
>Etyries?
>When did their myths take place, and how do you access them? Did they go
>on other
>people's myths and change them with experimental Heroquesting?

Their myths took place on this world, the divine world, the sorcerous world, the heroplanes and the spirit world. Just because they were born within time does not prevent their mythology from being found in those places.

--Peter Metcalfe