Re: Some Humakt thoughts

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_morat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:08:38 +0100

>I disagree with both of you.

Well I'm not sure that you ARE disagreeing with me. At least not on any central issues in this discussion. I think that Orlanthia Godi - at least now - would "all"* say that it was Death, not Humakt because that is what every version we have says, and it emphasises Orlanth's responsibility which IS an important issue for Orlanthi.

I do agree that Rebellus Terminus is identified with both Orlanth and Death and is likely to be another name for Terminatus - so if Peter is right about Terminatus being identified with Humakt Rebellus Terminatus could be identified as either of the Orlanthi gods.

Paul K.