Re: Porn set in Glorantha

From: eid_at_maddye.demon.co.uk
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:40:23 +0100

No names are mentioned, but reading between lines one of the stories in a Black Lace anthology of shrt stories reads as though it's set in newly occupied Boldhome. Can't remember the titles or the author, but I'll look it up when I get home.

However, Black Lace is billed as 'erotica' not porn, so there's a get-out clause!

TTFN Maddy