Re: Come the Thunder!!

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:50:02 GMT

In message <000e01c54b0e$960962b0$024593ca_at_SERANVALI> "John Hughes" writes:

>And lets face it, ascribing moral quantities - be they good or evil - to a
>200 kph fury that's ripping the roof off your stead requires a degree of
>abstration and detachment that's not entirely congruent with the Orlanthi
>temperament.

It's obviously good, sure it took the thatched roof off our stead but look what it did to that fancy brick and tile building those foreigners put up. Everyone knows you want thick stone walls to keep the weather out and always build on the sheltered side of a hill.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/