Here's some Lunar troop deployments in 1615!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:31:27 +0100

> So instead, here are my notes on the Lunar Forces in Sartar
> prior to the
> futile war between Tarsh and the Grazelanders in 1615.

1615? We were just looking for a suitable war in that sort of period.... 1614 would have been even better, but that'll do.

> Fazzur Wideread, as
> Governor-General of Dragon Pass, was prominently involved in
> that indecisive
> set of raids and counterraids - and its overall failure was a
> black mark on the great general's reputation.

Dear me. How sad :)

Lots and lots of Lunars and allies for us to beat up. Lovely. We'll take it.

So who was on the other side, and who was "organising" it, and are they likely to hire mercenaries?

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 135