Female Yinkini and Wooing Day

From: Rob Helm <parental_unit_2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 16:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

In Jeff' Richard's Seattle Farmer game, I've started playing a Yinkin devotee who is a woman. Much of the Yinkin cult writeup in _Storm Tribe_ assumes a male worshipper, but it also says women are allowed.

Has anyone ever played or narrated for a female Yinkin initiate or devotee, and if so, do you have any suggestions for how to carry out rituals like Wooing Day, in which Yinkin seduces a "goddess"?

I think Jeff and I have worked out what will go on in our game, but I am still interested in hearing any ideas.

Rob Helm

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail