odd neighbors

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 15:52:58 -0700

While I've sometimes wondered at the odd proximity of Gloranthan cultures, let's not forget that maintaining traditional ways is likely to keep you strong.

We have examples of huge technology differences here in the US: the Amish and the Hutterites. (Both maintain their traditional religion.)

There's also the question of adaptation. The Pelorian plow and grains aren't as useful in Dragon Pass. The Heortlings know how to farm the place.

--

David Dunham