Blue Book of Zzabur

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:17:18 +0300 (EEST)

Does somebody here have an inkling what is supposed to be in the Blue Book?

The basics of the impersonal, atheistic worldwiev of the Sorcerer's, or course, but what else?

The analogue of course is the Abiding Book. I assume that the Blue Book explanes the (Godlearner like) system of runic powers, and gives the basic mechanics of sorcery.

But does is for instance talk about the Celestial Court, and name the world Glorantha? I'd think the original lords and ladies of the Celestial Court, and the original elements (Nakala, Zaramaka...) would fit well in the atheistic worldview. Not as gods, but as "archangels", personifications and guardians of the primal elements and runes. These are not entities that are worshipped, but rather evoked at magical rituals.

Ideas?

        -Adept