Blue Book

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:43:21 +0300 (EEST)

> From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
<snip>
> The Celestial Court is considered a pagan abomination that
> Zzabur destroyed. It is not in the Blue Book because the
> Book is about Cosmic Truths not Pagan Falsehoods.
>
> Malkioni history knows that the True Beings, who
> succumbed to the Great Error, raised a Great Mountain
> to the East in the shape of Malkion's citadel.
<snip>

> The primal concepts are impersonal and devoid of personality.
> The human aspects of the primal concepts are Malkion,
> Zzabur, Ehilm, Desdoram, Aerlit and others. Many fell
> victim to the Great Error while others were destroyed during
> the Age of Destruction.

Fascinating stuff. Is this western cosmology published somewhere? Many of those names "Desdoram, Aerlit..." don't ring a bell for me.

I'll have to go with the godlearner stuff unless I can find a complete cosmology to replace it with.

> >These are
> >not entities that are worshipped, but rather evoked at magical rituals.
>
> Evoking a human entity is veneration which is not something
> that the sorcerers would do. Rather they would follow by
> example which usually means doing what Zzabur did.

Now you've totally lost me. What I meant was naming the element in ritual magic, for instance Nakala when invoking Darkness.

        -Adept