Re: Immortality

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:31:04 +0100 (BST)

> >What sort of magic is immortality in Glorantha. How
> difficult is it supposed to be.

As well as Peter's examples, there's also the Yelmalians who have completed the Hill of Gold quest. I forget which of MOB's articles explains this, but they end up impossible to kill - but *not* impossible to chop into very small pieces. Physically ageless, but not mentally so, from the look of the NPC example given (who's got a lot of scars and not a lot of sanity).

On the whole, I personally don't see this as a state to aim at.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online? http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com