Janube valley

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 21:47:45 +0300 (EEST)

I'm puzzled. Where did these Solar's and Lifebringers come from?

The old Genertela material says that the area was inhabitet by hsunchen at daws and colonized from Brithos and Seshnela.

At which point did the, apparently quite strong, theistic influense arrive in Fronela, and more specifically in the Janube river city-states?

I'm still suspect that the place should propably have western style veneration of the theistic entities involved.

On a more specific level, how did the religions survive the Ban? The ban is described to "...swirling grey for, stopped all outsiders from enetering on either the physical or spirit plane."

So did magic still work normally?

        -Adept