Fronela and the Lifebringers

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 15:10:44 -0700

>I'm puzzled. Where did these Solar's and Lifebringers come from?
>The old Genertela material says that the area was inhabitet by hsunchen at
>daws and colonized from Brithos and Seshnela.

Yes, but by 300 ST or so, the Theyalan High Council came into contact and then conflict with the Tawari people of Fronela. In 316 ST, the Council established a Theyalan kingdom (the Talsardian kingdom) on the eastern edge of Fronela, beyond Brolia. In the following century, the Gbaji Empire conquered much of Fronela.

Jeff