Re: Duke of Whatsit

From: Michael
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 23:11:24 +0400

At 10:01 PM 5/13/2005 +0000, you wrote:
> :) Good one. Seriously though the only real nobles around are people
>like the Arab Emirites and the Saudi royal family... and they may not
>remain in control for very much longer.

While that might be so in Saudi, over here in Sun County*, sorry, the UAE [snip]

*It really is like Sun County, in lots of ways which I must elaborate one day. There's even a building that is the spitting recreation of the Sun Dome Temple I can see from my office (it's actually the "Women's Cultural Foundation").

cool! Do you have link or a pic you can post. Sounds like a candidate for a Gloranthan Postcard!

Regards

Rob

 Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 159