Postcards from Glorantha

From: Michael & Susan O'Brien <mrmob_at_emirates.net.ae>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:42:10 +0400

At 11:00 AM 5/17/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>*It really is like Sun County, in lots of ways which I must elaborate one
>day. There's even a building that is the spitting recreation of the Sun
>Dome Temple I can see from my office (it's actually the "Women's Cultural
>Foundation").
>
> >Can you post a link to a pic of said cultural centre, sounds like a
> great Gloranthan postcard!!!

I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, I've long thought this unique building in my home town (Melbourne, Australia) was resonantly Gloranthan, so as long as you don't mind if your postcard is from Glamour rather than Sun County...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrine_of_Remembrance

Michael, Susan, Harry & Leo O'Brien
[Apt.1001, Choithram's Building Tower A, Khalidya, Abu Dhabi] Postal Address: PO Box 32092, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates home: +971-2-665-9126 mobile: (MOB) +971-50-310-0361 (Sue) +971-50-329-5914 mrmob_at_emirates.net.ae