Hill of Gold report from Tentacles

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:00:02 +0100

We didn't use HQ, and it wasn't (supposed to be) roleplaying, so I won't post this to the two big Yahoo Groups, but it was most definitely Gloranthan.

http://gloarmy.free.fr/tentacle2005/hillofgold.htm

has photos, the background, the battle reports, the insults...

Speculate on what the Vingans and the naked Uroxi were doing in the bushes! Marvel at Humakti who keep even the daftest oaths! Find out how Melo Yelo gained respect, fame, and fortune! Discover the one food that can cause even a Zorak Zorani to die of indigestion! Just watch out for low-flying beetroot...