Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 169

From: Robert Davis <lamorak33_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:29:22 +0100 (BST)

[Jane]

Just curious - does anyone use French as a representation of any Gloranthan language? I believe we've got some Norman overlord/Saxon peasant analogues down in Heortland where it might fit, but I've never played there myself.

Jane Williams

[Rob]

I ran a one off game in Seshnela, which I played out as French. I always imagined Loskalm to be like Arthurs Britain. However Trotsky is our man out west, so we should ask him.

Regards

Rob

 Yahoo! Messenger - want a free & easy way to contact your friends online?

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 170