a-Stahlecking we will go...

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 17:21:15 +0200

<janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>:
>"Cool"? I can't say that's how I've ever seen Vikings.
>"Bloody terrifying" is a bit closer. Think Wolf Pirates,
>not Orlanthi. They come, far too fast, they kill,
>they leave, and you've got no way of striking back.

>> I can just see, dimly, a crew of rowdies on a
>> Mastakos/Orlanth-aided flying ship singing about
>> going 'a-Heortling' amongst the Lunar towns...
>
>I really wish you hadn't suggested that. Now I can see it, too.

Hey Jane, picture this:
At next con we all troop down from the castle to go "a-Stahlecking" amongst the helpless villagers below. We come fast down the hill (singing Nick's songs), steal the alc (and do whatever else some of us do), leave, and they've no way of striking back...

Have a Nice Day
Daniel