Undead

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:33:34 +0300 (EEST)

:>I'm also wondering about vampirism and undeath. Do vampire like spells
:>and mastery of undeath use the Death rune, or does one need an Undeath
:>(Hunger) rune, as I've seen occasionally.

[Donald helps me]
:You could use Death and Chaos for this is you want to keep the number
:of runes down.

Brilliant! I knew it was a smart idea to ask around here.

Except... hmm. Zorak Zoran also messes about with the undead, and I don't think Delecti is supposed to be Chaotic as such.

But I'll remember your suggestion. Chaos & Death is obviously the easy way to do it. Perversion of Death.

        -Adept