Chaos in undead

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:14:22 +1200

Andrew Larsen:

>All of this raises an interesting question. Presumably Heortling
>culture considers all forms of Undead to be chaotic, since that's pretty
>much their entire experience with the Undead (although Delecti's zombies
>aren't technically chaotic, from what I understand).

They don't. The Orlanthi have long experience with Zorak Zorani and their zombies and skeletons and the Orlanthi know those aren't chaotic as any Storm Bully would tell them. Humakt who is opposed to undead does not consider them chaotic. Lastly Chaos is an objective phenomenon in glorantha - it is not a matter of cultural belief.

--Peter Metcalfe