Larnsti

From: Robert Davis <lamorak33_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:14:09 +0100 (BST)

Hi all

What do you think would happen to a Larnsti who turned his back on the Hendrekei and left Heortland. I currenlty have the guy killed by a chaos demon.

Why do you think the above would have occured (specifically in the period 1600 to 1607)?

What normally marks someone out as a Larnsti, bearing in mind how Heortling boys are initiated and 'chosen' by their deity.

Do Larnsti initiate into Orlanth? (My guess is no)

Thanks for any help you can give. My apologies if these have been answered previously.

Regards

Rob