Re: Aminist and Undead

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Peter, responding to Jamie Mac:
> > I submit for debate that "Undead" is the
> > animist equivalent of Chaos.
>
> The Praxians and Trolls are animist yet do not
> hate undead.

I concur with Peter, with a little spin. Gorss generalization: Animists generally know that some spirits are supposed to be in the natural world and some are supposed to be in the land of the dead. It is not good for either to be in the wrong spot. However, this is not anything like a hatred. The Praxians, for example, have plenty of hatred for chaos, but do not have the same level of intensity for, say, zombies. Praxians would certainly want ghosts laid to rest, but you won't get sacred societies mustering in response to rumors of undead, where you will have Bullmen coming in herds at a whiff of chaos.

Chris Lemens

(Not an ad: If you have a little extra money to donate to a good cause, check out http://www.modestneeds.org/.)

Do You Yahoo!?