Larnsti

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:34:04 +1200

Rob Davis:

>What do you think would happen to a Larnsti who turned his back
>on the Hendrekei and left Heortland. I currenlty have the guy killed
>by a chaos demon.

Well, he's breaking a geas but being killed by a chaos demon sounds about right.

>Why do you think the above would have occured (specifically in the period
>1600 to 1607)?

Perhaps he had delusions about re-establishing the house of Sartar which had become extinct.

>What normally marks someone out as a Larnsti, bearing in mind how
>Heortling boys are initiated and 'chosen' by their deity.

The same sort of signs that mark out a boy as a Humakti, Uroxi or whatever.

>Do Larnsti initiate into Orlanth? (My guess is no)

No. Orlanth's movement association is with Mastakos, not Larnste. If on the other hand, you are referring to the Pantheon then Larnsti can initiate into the Pantheon.

--Peter Metcalfe