Re: Philosopher King

From: Robert Davis <lamorak33_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:12:28 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Peter & Jeff for your insights. This doesn't seem to fit the needs of my story, and as it is fine material as is, I won't be invoking YGWV and changing it to fit. In fact, its great material for my game - if we ever get back to Sartar (they are aboard the cradle plotting how they can KILL the giant baby and nick all the loot for themselves!).

I would like to show a juxtaposition of Twerpertain under Fazzur and Twerpertain under Tatius. I get the impression that Fazzur was very much a backroom player, where as Tatius has his arm up Twerps back, forcing him into a number of heinous (by Heortling viewpoint) acts.

Regards

Rob