Temertain Philosopher King

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:28:23 +0100 (BST)

Jeff Richard:

> >Developing the Kurash story further, as a Lhankhor Mhy Chernan Devotee,
> maybe he becomes the famous
> >Philosopher King that Twerpertain fancied himself to be?
> >There is next to no information on the PK is there? Do we know if the PK
> idea is a firm idea with details or an
> >ambiguous reference?
> Here are some notes on Temertain and his household from the Seattle
> Farmers
> Sartar Rising house campaign:

<snip>
> The Household of Temertain (circa Earth Season 1613)
>
> Temertain is without wife or children, so his immediate family consist of
> just himself. .

I thought Temertain was married to a Lunar priestess. I seem to remember it saying in King of Sartar that she was the only one who wept when he died. Didn't she marry someone else in Tarsh afterwards?

Simon

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com