Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 204

From: Robert Davis <lamorak33_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:56:02 +0100 (BST)

>Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:30:31 GMT
>From: donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk (Donald R. Oddy)

>I'm not convinced of this difference, I think Vingans are regarded
>as men in women's bodies by Heortlings. This attitude comes from
>their view that those who follow Orlanth are male and those who
>follow Ernalda are female irrespective of their physical attributes
>or sexual preferences.

Playing kajabors advocate, my player character actually thinks Vingans are hot. In particular he has a thing for Kallyr Starbrow (his mother is a powerful matriarch of the clan, so he has a thing for powerful women). Also, our clan Vingan, Ariella, has beautiful in her narrative (although not quite so beautiful since being crucified by the Lunars for killing a tax collector, but hey ho...). Thus I think YVWV.

regards

Rob